We are specialists. And that’s fine.
Long-term partnerships, encourage and ongoing education for our employees ensures you flexible, high-quality and just-in-time projects.
Our planning toolsPDMS, E3D, Inventor, AutoCAD, Plant 3D and Rohr2
The success of a (re-)construction is in the detail. That’s why we have signed up to detail engineering. The customer dictates the process and idea, we realize those and deliver:
- Plant layout
- Civil Guide drawings
- Foundation drawing incl. loads
- Steel Structure (Outline drawings incl. loads and/or manufacturing drawings)
- Material Take Off
- Manufacturing drawings
With modern planning tools and especially trained employees we will plan your industrial plant. Flexibility and long-term experience in engineering - we guarantee to be your best partner. Plant design includes following industrial sectors:
- Pulp- and Paper Industry
- Steel industry
- Power stations
- Power, environmental and fluids engineering
- Water treatment plants
We are happy to attend the constructing of plants planned by us. If you need help on your site, we are pleased to send a member of our team. He/she helps the customer and the assembler with the 3D model and reacts on further questions and possible changes during erection. As a SCP and SGU certified company we just send out staff with experience and high qualification to ensure:
- quality and
- economic viability.
Our specialty is piping ‑ a discipline which requires a lot of know-how, we achieved in numerous projects and ongoing employee training. We attach importance to precise pipe routing, based on your schemata, primary and secondary supports, isometrics. 3D planning induces the following advantages:
- 3D provides really good documentation with a high information content for planning and testing
- Clashes, collisions and list errors could be avoided
- Throughout the planning process the customer has the possibility to virtual observe the model